Production Coordinator - Idaho Falls, ID - 2018-02-23
Production Coordinator - Idaho Falls, ID
2020 Heyrend Way #A
Idaho Falls, Idaho, 83402
GENERAL PURPOSE: Provide administrative support to the production and planning department. Facilitate and expedite production jobs outsourced to third party vendors.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
Maintains up to date and accurate information in both hard copy and electronic formats.
Produces daily production reports.
Maintains job and spec tickets for production.
Learns Customer Service Representative job duties
Acts as backup to customer service representative when absent or high influx of work.
Supports Customer Service Representatives by providing timely up to date information on production status and issues.
Manages kanban system.
Manages die, printing plate and art file issues.
Places orders into production by pulling samples.
Assists with the capacity call reports and distributing the information.
Assists with outsourcing duties.
Communicates with vendors.
Performs other job duties as assigned.
- Must have high school diploma or G.E.D.
- Must have at least 2 years’ experience in similar role.
- Must be proficient in Excel, Outlook, Word, and HP Costing.
- Must be well organized and able to manage multiple tasks.
- Must have good interpersonal communication.
- Must possess focused time management skills.
- Must have the ability to meet and/or pass the minimum requirement on a mechanical test or have demonstrated mechanical aptitude through prior work experience.
- Must pass color vision test.
- Must pass color hue test.
- Must pass basic reading test.
- Must be able to maintain good attendance.
- Must be willing to work overtime as needed.
- Must be able to perform essential functions of job, with or without reasonable accommodations.
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining
a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/ Disabled/Veterans.
WestRock Company (NYSE: WRK) aspires to be the premier partner and unrivaled provider of paper and packaging solutions in consumer and corrugated markets. WestRock’s 39,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 250 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe and Asia. Learn more at www.westrock.com.