IT Infrastructure Administrator content expired - 2018-01-14
Are you interested in working for a company that is a high technical and collaborative environment? Do you want to be a part of an organization that is forward thinking and consistently advancing technically with cutting edge technology? If so, you might be the person that Volt Workforce Solutions is looking to place at our client's full-time IT Infrastructure Administrator position located in the Houston, Texas!
The hired IT professional will provide technical support to a diverse range of customers in fast paced environment. This person should have a technically strong, team-oriented approach to support Microsoft Software products, industry standard workstation, server hardware, third party vendor software applications, virtual private networks and Active Directory administration. troubleshooting issues, and the patience to work with customers real-time over the phone through remote desktop.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Software installation and troubleshooting
- VoIP configuration and support
- E-mail configuration and support
- Mobile Device Management
- Malware/virus detection and removal
- Workstation and peripheral diagnostics and support
- LAN/WAN Support including wireless network
- Support Telepresence equipment and meeting room other audio/video devices
- Escalate customer issues through the proper channels.
- Open and manage cases according to defined severity and case priorities; clearly document support issues and all steps performed in the Customer Relationship Management ticketing system.
- Manage Telephone System
Qualifications (Education, Experience & Certifications):
• Computer diploma required
• A+ certification is a plus
• Microsoft Certification (MTA/MCSA) is a plus
• Minimum two years of experience working in a customer service oriented field
• Able to quickly assess situations to pinpoint the scope/source of technical issues in a fast paced environment.
• Familiarity with networked environments; i.e. Active Directory, File and Printer Sharing, etc.
Volt WorkForce Solutions is an equal opportunty employer.
• Basic navigation of common mobile device platforms (iOS, Android, etc)