LPN content expired - 2018-01-13
Performs nursing procedures/treatments in the home within scope of nursing operations practice. Works under the direction of the registered professional nurse.
- Current licensure with the Michigan State Board of Nursing
- Two years current nursing experience following graduation or at the discretion of the President
- Current CPR certification
- Valid Driver's license and proof of car insurance
- NAPNES Card
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.