Parts Representative (Heavy Duty/Diesel) Job Description content expired - 2018-01-13
The W.W. Williams Company
Looking for Career Jobs? See currently available Career job openings on career.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
career.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any career job . We provide job resources for Career positions throughout the industry. career.jobs.net also provides Career jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Career by either city or state.
career.jobs.net is a career job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Career jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your career job search on career.jobs.net today.
Parts Representative (Heavy Duty/Diesel)
The W.W. Williams Company
report this job
Parts Representative (Heavy Duty/Diesel) Job Description
The W.W.WIlliams Company is currently seeking a Parts Representative with the ability to:
- Process and locate unit parts for internal and external customers.
- Verify part numbers in the appropriate books via electronic records to ensure accuracy.
- Perform cycle counts and record data; reporting any variances to management.
- Monitor inventory levels and research any data inconsistencies.
- Initiate daily contact with Parts Manager to make sure shop needs are met so operations run smoothly.
- Enhance organizations reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing work that meets and exceeds customer expectations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Processing, pulling and delivering or shipping parts to fulfill customer orders.
- Assisting service shop and mobile technicians in identifying parts necessary for repairs.
- Tracking daily use of parts and receiving of orders.
- Creating Purchase Orders (PO's) for weekly stock orders and reporting to manager.
- Nurturing and maintaining relationships with company's vendors and suppliers.
- Maintaining appropriate inventory readiness and warehouse organization and cleanliness.
- Ensuring shop and mobile trucks are properly stocked and removing obsolete parts as deemed necessary.
- Service orientation to deliver a consistent high level customer experience.
- Basic to intermediate computer knowledge i.e. Excel and a willingness to learn.
- Attention to detail and follow up.
- Active listening, oral/written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Prioritize, plan and organize parts and inventory processes.
- Must be able to multi-task and manage time to meet customer expectations.
Las Vegas Career Job
Parts Representative (Heavy Duty/Diesel) Job Requirements
See all Career Jobs | Career Jobs in Nevada | Career Jobs in Las Vegas, Nevada