Practice Consultant content expired - 2018-01-13
It's all about helping people achieve more!
Imperium Health Management is a proud member of Almost Family, recognized by Forbes and Fortune as a leading provider of home health nursing, rehabilitation and personal care services. Imperium Health Management enables Accountable Care Organizations with all of the management systems and infrastructure on a turn-key basis to successfully coordinate care so that patients get better care and the ACO's shared savings opportunities are maximized.
Our services include:
ACO Development and Organization
Care Coordination and Utilization Management
Disease Management and Chronic Condition Support
Patient Education and Self-Management Tools
Performance Tracking and Analytics
Incentive Reconciliation and Distribution
POSITION SUMMARY: Practice Consultant provides operational support to Imperium client services team working to provide ground level tactical assistance to help ensure the launch and management of initiatives at client practices. The candidate will play a support role working with provider groups towards improving quality scores, patient outcomes and fiscal performance.
- Works with provider office staff to operationalize strategies to improve.
- Tracks and updates information to ensure performance metrics are met.
- Manages remote connectivity to practices electronic medical record system, working with client and larger organization on account/user management.
- Collects data from practice charts or electronic medical record system to close quality gaps.
- Creates ad-hoc reports.
- Coordinates meetings with provider practice staff or physician group.
- Provides training and coaching on operational best practices.
- Performs targeted quality control and quality assurance reviews of clients' documentation and workflow.
- Actively participates in daily team meetings, provide input on practice performance.
- Hands-on individual with great attention to detail, high personal accountability, and strong drive to develop him/herself while learning our business model.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Healthcare experience desired.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Requires travel to local clients on daily basis and may require travel within the state.
Knowledge of HEDIS, Medicare, and ACO practice management preferred.Supports other team members in accomplishing their objectives.
Imperium Health Management offers a competitive salary and benefits package that helps safe guard your health and well- being, and provides savings options for you and your family. We offer the following benefits to full time employees:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life and Accidental Death Insurance
- Voluntary Short-Term & Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Medical & Dependent Care)
- Paid vacation, sick days, holidays and personal time
- 401k Retirement Plan