Security Officer - Silver Lake Mall Job Description content expired - 2016-12-07
Looking for Career Jobs? See currently available Career job openings on career.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
career.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any career job . We provide job resources for Career positions throughout the industry. career.jobs.net also provides Career jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Career by either city or state.
career.jobs.net is a career job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Career jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your career job search on career.jobs.net today.
Security Officer - Silver Lake Mall
report this job
Security Officer - Silver Lake Mall Job DescriptionAllied Universal, the largest retail security provider in the industry, is seeking a Security Officer to work at Silver Lake Mall!
PERFECT opportunity for students and those seeking additional income!
At Silver Lake Mall, our vision is to be exceptional--to maintain exceptional people, to provide exceptional service and to create exceptional results. Allied Universal seeks passionate applicants who love working with people.
Online applications now being accepted. Resumes and Cover Letters can be addressed to the Director of Security at Silver Lake Mall.
**The ideal candidate must be customer service oriented, and enjoy interacting with the public. Prior Security, Military, or Law Enforcement experience is preferred, but applicants considering a career in Law Enforcement or with a Customer Service background are encouraged to apply.
Qualified applicants must be 21 years of age or older and have a valid driver's license for the state in which applying. All applicants must be eligible to meet our company driving standards.
The successful Retail Security Officer candidate is responsible for providing security services at assigned locations. Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Foot, bike or golf cart patrol of interior and exterior areas of assigned locations
- Execute security services as outlined in site-specific Post orders and directed by Security Management
- Observe and report suspicious activities and persons
- Write detailed narrative reports and maintain daily activity reports (DARs)
- Enforce rules, regulations, policies, procedures, and respond to emergency situations requiring security assistance
Coeur D'alene Career Job
Security Officer - Silver Lake Mall Job RequirementsQualified applicants for the Retail Security Officer position will meet the minimum requirements, as described below:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Qualified applicants must be 21 years of age or older and have a valid driver's license for the state in which applying. All applicants must be eligible to meet our company driving standards.
- Must be able to obtain a valid Guard License as required in the state for which you are applying.
- As a condition of employment, employee must successfully complete a background investigation and a post-offer/pre-employment drug/alcohol test.
- As a condition of continued employment, employee must maintain current active status of all required License at all times, and must carry the license at all times while on duty.
- Must display exceptional customer service and communication skills.
- Intermediate computer skills to utilize innovative, wireless technology at client specific sites.
- Stand or walk constantly (for up to an entire shift) on various surfaces (tile, concrete, carpet)
- Climb stairs, ramps, or ladders occasionally during shift
- Occasionally bend/twist at waist/knees/neck to perform various duties
- Occasionally lift or carry up to 40 pounds
- Run as needed
- Constant use of both hands and arms in reaching/handling/grasping/fingering while using phone, notepad, writing reports, and other administrative tasks
- Constant use of eyes (correctable vision to normal level required) to observe, read, interact with public and co-workers, view security monitors; includes hand/eye coordination
- Read, understand and clearly speak English; constantly use speech and hearing (correctable to normal level required) in communicating with public/co-workers, giving and receiving instructions, using phones
- Work in various environments including adverse outdoor conditions such as cold, rain or heat;
- Constant mental alertness and attention to detail required while setting priorities and following up on assignments
- Must possess effective written and oral communication and interpersonal skills with ability to deal with all levels of personnel and the general public in a professional and effective manner; must be able to use initiative and independent judgment within established guidelines
- Must be able to frequently prepare written reports and logs in neat, legible handwriting; may require computer skills
- Must be able to read and understand all operating procedures and instructions
- Must be able to handle pressure of working with high volume general public (constantly to occasionally depending on assignment)
Allied Universal Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce.
See all Career Jobs | Career Jobs in Idaho | Career Jobs in Coeur D'alene, Idaho