STYLIST / PRODUCER mediabistro.com- 2 weeks ago
Salary Based on Experience
STYLIST / PRODUCER
Xcel Brands, Inc.: Full-time
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Style all still and video shoots for a range of brands including but not limited to Judith Ripka, IMNYC Isaac Mizrahi, Isaac Mizrahi Live!, H Halston, C. Wonder.
- The content will be used for a variety of purposes including social media, editorial, advertising, presentations.
- Oversee all shoot production, including location scouting, model casting, shot list, props and budgeting.
- In partnership with VP, DOP and social media team, help develop shoot concepts; this will include the swipes and style direction for each shoot.
- Work closely with Xcel Brands’ marketing and fashion design teams, and in collaboration with external parties including vendors, photographers, models, hair stylist and makeup artist.
- Must be proficient in Adobe InDesign and Photoshop to present concepts, budget and planning.
- Must be an experienced negotiator, ideally familiar with model rights, location fees, etc.
- Assist Social Media Manager in content creation
- Bachelors Degree in Photography, Visual Arts, Digital Media or 2 - 5 years equivalent work experience.
- Proficient in visual communication.
- Demonstrated high-level organization and communication skills.
- Team oriented.
- Ability to work in a cross-functional, fast-paced team environment.
- Able to handle direction and constructive feedback.
- Computer proficiency including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe Creative Suite (indd/psd must), Mac and PC platforms.
Please send resume, pdf of styling portfolio and a cover letter.