Call Center Rep - LIFE Ins Jobs In Indianapolis, IN careerbuilder.com- 2 weeks ago
Unable to save this job. Please try again later.
Already have an account?
Sign in to apply with your saved resumes.
Sign in and Apply
New to CareerBuilder?
Don't have an account? Continue as a guest!
Apply as guest
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance • Indianapolis, IN
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
If you are interested in making a difference with a challenging, rewarding career with a leading Indiana company, Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance may be the place for you. From competitive salary and benefits to rewarding work and an enjoyable environment, Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance offers the right combination for an exciting career opportunity.
We are looking for a call center representative to service our agents and insureds by providing excellent customer service!
Our Call Center:
- Majority of calls are incoming, with limited outbound calls
- Monday through Friday
- No nights and no weekends
- Starting times staggered from 8 AM to 10:00 AM. Operating hours from 8:00 AM - 6:30 PM EST
- Call volume based on quality not quantity: 40-60 calls daily
- Potential to work remote after being fully trained
We are looking for someone that can:
- Answer inbound calls in a timely and professional manner.
- Provide customer service to Agents, insureds and fellow employees.
- Resolve problems by clarifying issues, researching and exploring answers and alternative solutions; implementing solutions; escalating unresolved problems.
- Fulfill requests by completing transactions or forwarding requests.
- Build relationships and engage customers by going the extra mile.
We can offer you:
- A downtown location with free parking, a company cafeteria and fitness center
- Training and development opportunities to grow personally and professionally
- A collegial team focused environment
- An organization that values work/life balance
- An industry leading benefits plan including health, vision, dental, 401K,a companywide incentive plan and an Employee Community Volunteer program
- Education reimbursement plan after one year of employment
Do you have:
- A high school diploma or GED equivalent?
- Experience in the insurance industry?
- Call center experience?
- The ability to take concise notes, use appropriate systems for research, and transfer calls to appropriate areas?
- The desire to learn a variety of processes and procedures relating to the company?
- The ability to multi-task, develop organizational skills, and prioritize work when performing the various tasks?
This position offers a clear and documented career path that supports personal and professional growth.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!
Job ID: 17-0225
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job: Report this Job.
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Created
Well, this is embarrassing. We are having trouble saving your search. You can try again or come back at a later time.