Sewing Machine Mechanic (Building Maintenance) Is Responsible For Conducting Sewing... - 3 days ago
Sewing Machine Mechanic (Building Maintenance) is responsible for conducting sewing machine setup, troubleshooting, repairs, and performing preventive maintenance.
Essential Duties and Accountabilities
• Provides emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment during production and performs scheduled maintenance repairs of production equipment during machine service.
• Prepares and checks machinery for scheduled production runs.
• Performs mechanic skills including, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, troubleshooting and repair of production machines.
• Basic pneumatic system knowledge
• Basic hydraulic knowledge
• Basic welding experience
• Reads and interprets equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service.
• Diligently attends to details and pursues quality in accomplishing tasks.
• Responsible for working according to the company’s safety and quality standards.
• Maintains a safe and clean work area.
• Performs other related duties as required and or as assigned.
Interaction with Others: Communicating and reacting with co-workers appropriately to maintain a professional environment. This includes encouraging others and furthering Company objectives, building constructive working relationships consisting of acceptance and respect, promoting cooperation and commitment within a team to achieve goals and embracing a work environment that appreciates diversity.
Personal Effectiveness: Incorporating all personal resources to achieve work objectives the most efficiently from accountability to adaptability, customer and safety focus and continual learning. This includes taking responsibility for actions, quality and timeliness of work, adjusting to changing business needs, conditions and work responsibilities, maintaining customer satisfaction with the products offered by the company, adhering to all workplace standards, regulations and practices and showing an ongoing commitment to self-improve.
• Able to understand basic work and safety instructions
• Must be able to work with little or no supervision.
• Regular and predictable attendance is an essential function for this position
Physical Demands and Working Conditions
• Requires sitting or standing for a prolonged period of time.
• Requires bending, stooping, pushing, pulling and lifting up to 25 lbs.
• May be required to wear hearing protection when machines are running due to sufficient noise.
Brandy M. Clark
Solstice Sleep Products
550 East Park Avenue
Gallatin, TN 37066
Phone: 615-451-2424 EXT 300
Please email me : firstname.lastname@example.org