Licensed Mental Health Professional (LCSW, LPC) Jobs In Minneapolis, MN careerbuilder.com- 4 days ago
Unable to save this job. Please try again later.
Already have an account?
Sign in to apply with your saved resumes.
Sign in and Apply
New to CareerBuilder?
Don't have an account? Continue as a guest!
Apply as guest
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Travel - None
Degree - Graduate Degree
Healthcare - Health Services, Managed Care, Social Services
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Correctional Care | Committed Careers | Corizon Health
We have an exceptional opportunity for a Licensed Mental Health Professional (LCSW or LPC) to join our healthcare team at the Hennepin County Juvenile Detention Center, located in Minneapolis, MN.
Available hours: Part time (12 hrs a week), per diem hours are also available.
Qualifications of a Corizon Health Licensed Mental Health Professional
- Graduation from a Master's level program in mental health services.
- Licensed in Minnesota as a Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) or Professional Counselor (LPC) is required.
- Minimum of two years employment in a social work capacity in a public or private agency or equivalent.
- Must receive a satisfactory background investigation report.
Responsibilities of a Corizon Health Licensed Mental Health Professional
Mental Health Professionals will be involved in working with all disciplines in the Mental Health Unit to attain effectiveness in serving the patient population.
- Performs individual and group therapeutic interventions as appropriate.
- Performs administrative consultations for specialized social services as determined by the specific needs of the Institution.
- Perform specific psychiatric social service work on the Mental Health Unit of a Correctional Facility.
- Assists in planning and implementing the goals and objectives of programs and projects. May direct special projects as requested.
- Participates in and conducts in-service programs, as well as assists in the orientation of new staff.
- Provides the necessary preparation of documentation, necessary records and reports.
Benefits offered to Licensed Mental Health Professionals
- Paid Time Off
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Tuition Assistance
- 401(k) with company match
- Free online Continuing Education program
- Comprehensive Onboarding
Apply online or contact Carolyn Coney-Johnson at 800.222.8215 ext. 6814 for more information.
Corizon Health provides patients with high quality healthcare and reentry services that will reduce recidivism and better the communities where we live and work. We are dedicated to meeting the needs of the growing number of incarcerated persons with physical and mental illness and the professionals who care for them. More healthcare professionals are finding the stability and advancement they desire at Corizon Health.
This position may require a background check, security clearance, and/or drug screening. Corizon Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In compliance with federal and state employment opportunity laws, qualified applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, disability, Vietnam era veteran, or disabled Veteran status.
Job ID: 10623
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job: Report this Job.
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.