RN - Hospice careerbuilder.com- 5 days ago
*NIGHT SHIFT 4:00PM - 12:00AM
Implements the agency program of full time professional nursing service to patients in their homes under the supervision of the Clinical Services Supervisor in accordance with agency standards and policies.
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing and current license as a Registered Nurse by the State of Michigan. Preference will be given to applicants with educational preparation appropriate to the immediate or long-range needs of the agency
- Two years of professional nursing experience in an acute care setting, or equivalent
- One year experience in Home Health and/or Hospice or equivalent experience (1 year of Oncology, Nursing Home or ICU experience)
- Current Michigan driver’s license and proof of valid automobile insurance
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.