Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA) - Hurricane Health & Rehabilitation careerbuilder.com- 5 days ago
Hurricane Health & Rehabilitation has immediate part-time openings for Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs): all shifts available! PRN shifts available, too. You do not have to be certified yet to apply for this position! We will pay for your CNA certification if you're the right candidate.
We offer a robust orientation program, with a solid career path available to you. We pride ourselves on always working fully staffed, so your work environment is safe and enjoyable.
- Provide personal care and assistance with ADL's according to residents’ service plan
- Keep residents room clean and tidy per cleaning schedule
- Assist residents with medication administration as per policy
- Assist in serving and cleaning up after meals when needed
- Clean up any accidents caused by residents
- Answers resident call lights promptly
- Maintains the confidentiality of all resident information
- Assists with patient transfers as necessary
- Communicates professionally with residents, families and staff
Well-qualified candidates will possess the following attributes:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Current CNA certification preferred, willing to consider candidates currently enrolled in a CNA program
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must possess good communication skills
- Must be able to assist residents in transfers
- Must be of good moral character
- Must obtain CPR, First Aide, CNA (within 4 months of hire), Food Handlers
Competitive pay and great team environment. Benefits include Health, Vision, Dental, vacation/sick time, 401k, and more.
Hurricane Health & Rehabilitation
416 North State Street
Hurricane, Utah 84737
Apply with the link or call (435) 635-9833 and ask for Olivia Thain, Staff Coordinator.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
The employer for this position is stated in the job posting. Ensign Services, Inc. provides recruiting services for operations in the skilled nursing, assisted living, home health and hospice industries.
Back to Jobs