RN Dialysis careerbuilder.com- 1 month ago
Madison, WI area
Two systems merged in 2015 to create a multi-regional, vertically integrated, not-for-profit multi-regional health system comprising five hospitals, a wholly-owned insurance company, more than 867 physicians (561 employed physicians), and 80 outpatient clinics and other service sites that provide care to residents in more 60 communities in 15 northern Illinois and southern Wisconsin counties. They provide over 75 specialty and sub-specialty specialty services, including dialysis, neonatal intensive care, pediatric and adult critical care, trauma care, neurosurgery, heart and vascular care, cancer care, plastic and reconstructive surgery, da Vinci robotic surgery and much more. Together, they form a remarkably strong, agile and well-rounded system that enhances the health care services for the region.
They are seeking several nurses to staff their outpatient dialysis center due to expansion.
The selected candidate will be a Graduate of accredited school of nursing Licensed as RN in Wisconsin (or eligible). Bachelor of Science degree in Nursing preferred. At least five years of nursing experience required. Dialysis nursing experience preferred
Compensation will be based on experience. Sign on bonus and relocation assistance are available to candidates along with their world class benefits package.
The hiring and decision making process promises to be quick and efficient. Prompt and confidential consideration is assured.
EDUCATION, TRAINING, EXPERIENCE:
- Graduate of an accredited nursing program. Dialysis experience preferred.
- Must pass color blind testing to work in Dialysis.
- BSN or upon hire BSN completion agreement for enrollment in an accredited BSN Completion Program
- Wisconsin RN license.
- HCP CPR Certification (Other certifications per unit requirements: ACLS, PALS, NALS)
- Passing the Drivers License Check and/or Credit Check (for those positions requiring)
- Passing the WI Caregiver Background Check and/or Illinois Health Care Workers Background Check
- Must be able to follow written/oral instructions.
Our client offers aggressive compensation, world class benefits (really!) and the opportunity to progress as far as your talents and drive will take you.
For prompt and confidential consideration:
Click here to apply online