Job Summary: The Client Coordinator Role Is A High Touch, High... - 5 days ago
The Client Coordinator role is a high touch, high activity based role that is often the first point of contact for any prospect in our pipeline. This role is highly process driven and requires a genuine interest in wanting to help educate entrepreneurs.
• 1-3 years of experience in sales or telephone prospecting
• Demonstrated ability to conduct high volume of calling and conversation
• Proven ability to manage leads in a pipeline
• Excellent organizational, analytical, and problem solving skills
• Experience using SalesForce & Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint).
• Willing to work on graveyard shift.
Send your resume/referrals at firstname.lastname@example.org