Sr Mgr Services content expired insight.com- 4 months ago
As a Storage and Virtualization expert, you’ll be the Sr. Manager and strategist of our Storage, Virtualization, and Data Protection Practice. You’ll collaborate with cross functional practice management teams, and monitor technology trends to ensure that Datalink, an Insight Company, continues to bring cutting edge solutions to our clients.
What you’ll do at Insight:
- Build the strategy behind our Storage solutions, and ensure Datalink stays ahead of technical trends to help our clients manage and transform their business
- Maintain and developer relationships with our partners to evangelize Insight value
- Provide subject matter expertise and thought leadership on Storage, Data Protection and Virtualization technologies and future roadmaps
- Equip our sales teams with the tools they need to bring these solutions to our clients (e.g. SOW support, client pitches, battle cards, partner integration, LOBs integration, and more)
- Speak at seminars and/or trade shows, write articles and/or white papers for magazines and newsletters
What you’ll need to join Insight:
- Subject matter expertise is all Storage, Data Protection, and Virtualization technologies
- 15+ years of consulting, business development and product marketing in computer technology-related organization
- Demonstrated ability to create and develop new solutions
- Experience building and leading technical practice team with go-to market strategies
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Communications, or Technology discipline or 4 years related industry experience in lieu of degree
- Ability to travel as needed
The position described above provides a summary of some the job duties required and what it would be like to work at Insight. For a comprehensive list of physical demands and work environment for this position, click here.
Insight’s success begins with our people making meaningful connections every day. Our culture lives in our teammates. Insight is looking for great people who will embrace our values of Hunger, Heart and Harmony. Hunger to create new opportunities for our clients. Heart to make a positive impact in people’s lives. Harmony to celebrate each other’s unique contributions to bring solutions to clients.
Join our team as we work to deliver the best solutions through Intelligent Technology Solutions™, the new IT.
- Global technology provider of IT hardware, software and service solutions
- Fortune 500 company founded in 1988 with clients around the globe
- $5.5 billion in revenue for 2016
- 6,400+ teammates worldwide
- 2017 Arizona’s Most Admired Companies (AZ Business Magazine), 2016 Best Places to Work (Phoenix Business Journal)
- 2017 Dell EMC Titanium Black Partner, 2016 HP US Personal Systems Reseller of the Year, 2016 Cisco Gold Certification in North America, Microsoft’s largest global partner
Today's talent leads tomorrow's success. Learn about careers at Insight: jobs.insight.com.
Insight is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Posting Notes: Tempe || Arizona (US-AZ) || United States (US) || DL || None || Remote ||